Do you think of yourself as a global citizen and do you like to think about and act across cultures, disciplines, and other boundaries? Then you are probably a citizen without borders. This blog is for you to raise any thoughts that can help us, citizens without borders, to…
- Explore our boundless potential to tackle issues that hinder our freedoms by taking a critical look at our own ideological hurdles
- Seek justice and creative solutions to our common issues
- Innovate to create activities and practices, organisations and businesses that systematically erase borders and boundaries
- Engage global citizens in civic action
- Nurture the capacity of people to go beyond the limits imposed by hindering beliefs, political borders, disciplines and categories, certain aspects of culture, and misconceptions deeply rooted in unquestioned religions, ideologies, and practices
“Our world is changing and we need to change with it. Why limit ourselves by boundaries, when we can share, give and do so much more beyond those boundaries?”
Read more on www.citizenswithoutborders.com.